Friday, February 5, 2010

Week 4 - You Tube

I figured out how to post a video! I frequent YouTube pretty regularly and primarily for entertainment. I like it because it is user friendly.

YouTube is a great tool for education. Educators should tap into this resource because their students have grown up with this type of technology. By staying up on the usage of technology, teachers will be able to engage their students thus being able to incorporate more learning time....and less behavior management time due to boredom.

There are so many videos on YouTube that any subject will be able to utilize this website. It is a quick and easy way to prepare lesson plans!

Since I'm a fitness instructor, I thought this was a good one. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Alright... I think this video is great!!! I teach step aerobics and love to see guys having fun with it. I am amazed at how coordinated these guys are!!

    ReplyDelete